Happy holidays from Take 5!
2016 was a big year for Take 5 and we're incredibly thankful for the customers and supporters who got us here. Here are a few of the highlights...
- Online revenue grew 150% over 2015 revenue, marking our biggest year yet!
- Rolled out a completely re-designed website, including updated branding and streamlined check out process.
- We began testing the wholesale channel, with a focus on convenience stores, yoga studios, and other local retailers. If you are interested in becoming a wholesaler, please email email@example.com
- Take 5 was featured in several publications including Business Insider, Yahoo Finance and Beverage Industry to name a few. If you're interested in writing about Take 5, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We're in the process of upgrading our manufacturing process, moving to a brand new bottling facility. The transition is expected to finish in February 2017.
- We hired a VP of sales to prepare for a full-scale role-out of the wholesale channel. If you are interested in becoming a sales rep, please email email@example.com
Thanks again for supporting Take 5. We're thankful for the opportunity to help relieve stress, maintain balance, and give people a sense of calm and relaxation in an otherwise chaotic world. Life is short, it's okay to stop and smell the roses once in a while.